DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER TO VOTE. Voter Registration Deadline for November General Election is Oct. 5, 2020 . Early Voting begins Oct 12, 2020 - Oct 30, 2020.The General Election is Nov. 3, 2020.
Delivered in person to Board of Elections at: 1113 Usher Street Suite 103
Unite and Protect ALL community members of Newton County with Compassion, Integrity, and Transparency.
To foster trust and open communication in order to build a stronger and safer community needed to improve the quality of life for all citizens of Newton County.
· Integrity: We will treat all people with compassion, respect, and dignity.
· Collaboration: We believe in embracing community member inclusion to promote new ideas and open discussion.
· Professionalism: We will hire the most qualified, trained, and diverse public safety personnel with proven leadership skills and the ability to make proper ethical decisions.
· STEWARDSHIP. We will be good stewards of both taxpayer dollars and community resources.
· TRANSPARENCY. We will foster an open line of communication between personnel of the Newton County Sheriff’s Office and community members.
Help Elect Ken Malcom for Sheriff
FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Committee to elect Ken Malcom Sheriff
Oxford Ga 30054